Sprite Technical Services UK LLP are committed to providing access to our website for as many visitors as possible. If you are having any difficulty in viewing our site please ensure you are using a recent version of your web browser.
This website has been built and tested using the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8 and 9
If you are using an older browser such as Internet Explorer 7*, you may experience a loss of functionality in some aspects of the website. In such circumstances we recommend updating your web browser as soon as possible to the latest version, which will allow the website to function as designed as well as plug any security issues that apply when running old versions.
How to increase the size of text in your browser:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above - Go to the View menu and select Text Size. You can also go to Tools, then Internet Options, then Accessibility or use the keyboard shortcut of control and + or - to increase or decrease text size.
*Internet Explorer 7 and below are no longer supported, therefore you may not have the same experience as you would do using a current browser.
- Firefox - Go to the View menu and select Text Size and then Increase Font, or use the keyboard shortcut by pressing Control and +.
- Opera - Go to the View menu, select Preferences then Fonts and then change Minimum Font Size.
- Safari – Go to the View menu and select Make Text Bigger, or press the Apple key and then the plus key.
- Chrome – Go to the Customize menu and use the Zoom options, or use the keyboard shortcut by pressing Control and +.