Our vast experience within the construction industry enables us to offer compliant engagements, within an ever changing sector.
Our business partners and operatives can enjoy the following benefits:
- A competitive margin structure
- Specialist advice on the contractual supply chain, and any presence of Supervision, Direction and Control (SDC)
- Same day registration process for operatives and sub-contractors
- Engage operatives directly to Sprite under the CIS scheme
- Ensure the registered operative has the appropriate CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) cards, City & Guilds or NVQ (National Vocational Qualification), or is qualified via validated experience to perform the works
- Ensure registration of each operative with HMRC as a self-employed contractor
- Ensure training certificates and health & safety requirements are up to date and the correct registers are maintained
- Additional insurance cover for status challenges
- Provide unique commercial advantages, such as the removal of your CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) liability
- CIS administration, including verification and reporting
- Provide each employment business with a simple contract that clearly identifies our obligations and our terms of business
- Regular site visits, where required
- Accept a number of timesheet formats, and provide a flexible approach to invoicing
- Providing daily updates on new starters and CIS verifications
- Regular, as well as ad-hoc, management reports to suit your business specifications
Through our affiliate company IN-SYNC Tax LLP, we will facilitate the following:
- Registration for VAT, on the Flat Rate Scheme (FRS) to enhance compliance and increase income for the operative
- Manage the operative’s quarterly VAT returns
- Be your registered agent for accountancy and ensure you annual SA submission is submitted on time and you receive the correct value of tax rebate
Important – Sprite can only engage CIS operatives subject to the following criteria:
- We have had sight of the contractual chain to ensure there is no SDC present.
- The operative has the appropriate skills and qualifications to carry out their duties without the presence of SDC (Supervision, Direction and Control).
If you are not registered with HMRC as self-employed, you can do so by calling the CIS helpline on 0300 200 3210, between 8:00am and 8:00pm, Monday to Friday). For further information, please visit the HMRC website.